Wednesday 13 December 2006

This is my Life, (with apologies to Billy Joel)

I was born on April 21st 2003 at 7.15 pm Greenwich Mean Time, in a cardboard Epson Stylus printer box under my owners computer desk, the son of Mr Whoppit who is sadly no longer with us. The reason for my existence has not yet been established, but investigations are continuing.

I live in a large mansion (by cat standards at least), in England with my Owner and deputy handler (owners son), my Mother Mrs Kat, and a large black thing that Owner refers to as a 'Cross-Labrador' whatever that is,

All I know is that it has a massive appetite, and takes my cat food without asking.

I decided to start this blog because the feline populous are badly represented in the world of technology.

From time to time you may have a little trouble reading my posts. This is because the computer industry hasn't yet developed a keyboard large enough for my paws, and although my nocturnal skills are far superior to yours, I still have to type everything in total darkness in owners downstairs office after everyone else including the black thing have gone to bed. I apologise for this.

I also have to turn on the computer with my nose. And sometimes the button sticks, so bear with me.

Whackit

No comments: